Saturday, August 4, 2007

What's Up With Christian Garramone: Part Deux

Last month I noticed I was getting an insane number of hits from people searching for "Christian Garramone" and "Utica". A backtrack from one of today's hits on that subject led to the comments page for an underground hip-hop site. You might want to turn down the volume if you click through- the embedded video interview drops a few F-bombs.

Name: christian garramone (6/14/2007 3:25:00 PM)
Location: utica, ny usa
Comment: white people are oppressed too!!!! I am not immune to harrassment from cops because I am white....the gov't takes my money and uses it to wage war....this is a fascist country, and black and white people should leave the past in the past and unite to fight the real war.....the fascist regime that has always ruled this country/corporation!!!!!


The usual disclaimers about internet identities apply, but I thought it was amusing.